“What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.”
— The Dhammapada
A School of Philosophy
We offer a comprehensive program of studies which begins with the first course series: Know thyself: Timeless Wisdom of East and West. Our curriculum gives students a strong foundation of traditional knowledge which, like classical humanism, brings together sciences, arts, religions and philosophies in a comparative way and which reveals the laws governing nature and the human being.
Stay tuned for upcoming course openings.
Know Thyself: Timeless Wisdom of East & West
Discover the enduring value of philosophy as “love of wisdom” in a profound search for truth and meaning through 12 amazing world philosophy topics that teach us about improving ourselves, and changing the world we live in by “being that change.”
– Wisdom from India and Egypt: Know Yourself – Learn to recognize energy, emotions, thoughts and intuitions, to better express them in our life.
– Tibetan Wisdom: Voice of the Silence – Learn about the inner path and spiritual potential.
– Ancient Greece: Socrates and Plato – How to be true to oneself amidst challenges of modern life.
– Life and Teachings of Buddha: The Dhammapada
– Ancient Rome and Stoicism – How we can develop calmness, serenity and self-mastery.
– Aristotle and Happiness, Plotinus and the Soul
– History and the Mystery of Time